Saturday, 25 July 2026

DAY 564: Tonight's Dua

  •  

    O Allah, You are my Lord, there is no god but You. You created me and I am Your servant. I am trying my best to keep my covenant and promise to You. I seek refuge in You from the evil I have done. I acknowledge before You all Your blessings upon me, and I confess my sins to You. So forgive me, for verily, none can forgive sins except You.

    O Allah, protect us and protect our children from every tyrant and oppressor, from the evil of the wicked and the plots of the sinful, and from everything that lurks in darkness, above the earth and beneath it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DAY 598: Nur 35-40

 Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. His light is like a niche in which there is a lamp, the lamp is in a crystal, the crystal ...